Privacy and Cookies Notice
Fundació J.Mª Fericgla is fully committed to respecting the privacy of its users and makes every possible effort to safeguard those personal data that are provided. You can review our privacy and cookies notice in the text below.
Holder and Head of Data Processing
Fundació J.Mª Fericgla & Campus Benet Vives
Ap. de correos 90
08370-Calella, Barcelona, Spain
Holder Email Contact: email@example.com
Among the classes of personal data collected by this application, either directly or through third parties, are: cookies, usage data, name, surname, telephone number and email address.
The personal data may be provided freely by the user or, in the case of the usage data, will be automatically collected when this application is utilized.
All de data requested by this application are mandatory and the refusal to provide them may make it impossible for this application to proceed with the provision of the service. In cases where this application specifically indicates that certain data are not mandatory, users will be free to not share such data without any consequence on the availability or operation of the service. Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory can contact de holder.
The user assumes responsibility for the personal data of third parties that are obtained, published or shared through this application and hereby acknowledges that he or she has the consent of said third parties to provide said data to the holder.
Handling of the collected data
Data Handling Procedures
The holder will treat the data of users in an appropriate manner and will adopt the appropriate security measures to prevent the unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the data.
Data processing will be carried out by computers and / or computer tools, following procedures and organisational procedures strictly related to the aforementioned purposes. In addition to the holder, in some cases the data may be accessed by certain categories of authorised persons, related to the operation of this application (administration, sales, marketing, legal department and systems administration) or external contractors that provide services to the holder (such as external providers of technical services, courier companies, hosting companies, computer companies, communication agencies) that will be appointed by the holder as treatment managers, if necessary. The holder may be asked for an updated list of said persons at any time.
Legal Bases of Data Management
The holder may manage the user’s personal data, if one of the following conditions is met:
- When users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Notice: under the protection of several different legislations, the holder may be authorised to process the personal data until such time as the user opposes it (“rejects”), without the need of consent or any other legal basis. This will not be applicable when the processing of personal data is subject to European regulations on the protection of personal data;
- When the procurement of data is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract between the user and / or any other related pre-contractual obligation;
- When the treatment is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation of mandatory compliance on the part of the user;
- When the handling is related to a task performed in the public interest or in the exercise of official duties granted to the holder.
- When the handling is necessary for the purpose of a legitimate interest pursued by the holder or a third part.
In any case, the holder must be willing to clarify the specific legal bases that apply to the treatment and in particular, whether the obtaining of personal data is a contractual or statutory requirement or a necessary requirement to formalise a contract.
The data are processed in the offices of the holder, as well as in any other place in which the parties involved in said handling process are located.
Depending on the location of users, data transfers may involve the transfer of user data to another country different from their own. For more information about the place of handling of said transferred data, users will be able to consult the section that contains the details about the management and treatment of personal data.
If higher protection standards are applicable, users will also have the right to know the legal bases of data transfers to another country outside the European Union or to any international body governed by International Public Law or that is formed by two or more countries, such as the UN, and also know the security measures taken by the holder to safeguard their data.
In the event that said data transfer takes place, users may obtain more information by consulting the relevant sections of this document or by requesting it from the holder, through the contact information that appears in the contact section.
Duration of storage
The personal data will be treated and conserved during the necessary time and for the purpose for which they were collected.
- The personal data collected for the formalisation of a contract between the holder and the user must be kept as such until such time as said contract has been fully formalised.
- Personal data collected in the legitimate interest of the holder must be kept for the time necessary to fulfill said purpose. Users may find specific information related to the legitimate interest of the holder by consulting the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the holder.
The holder may keep personal data for an additional period when the user gives his or her consent to such treatment, provided that such consent remains in force. In addition, the holder will be obliged to keep personal data for an additional period whenever it is required for compliance with a legal obligation or by order that comes from the relevant authorities. One the storage period has ended, the personal data must be deleted. Therefore, the rights of access, modification, rectification and portability of data cannot be exercised once that period has expired.
Purpose of handling of collected data
The data relating to the user is collected to allow the holder to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: statistics, interaction with social networks and external platforms, contact with the user and interaction with data collection platforms and third parties.
Users can find detailed information about such data treatment and handling purposes and about the specific personal data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Cookies and handling of personal data
The rights of users
The users may exercise certain rights with respect to the processing of data by the holder. Users with higher protection standards may exercise any of the rights detailed below. In all other cases, users may ask the holder to find out what rights are applicable to them.
In particular, users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw your consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent when they have previously granted it for the processing of their personal data.
- Objection to the processing of your data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data, if such treatment is carried out according to a legal basis other than consent. For more information, go to the corresponding section, below.
- Access to your data. The users have the right to know if their data will be treated by the owner, to obtain information about certain aspects of the treatment, in addition to obtaining a copy of the data object of the treatment.
- Verify and request the modification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and request that they be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of your data. Users have the right, in certain cases, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, the owner will process your data for the sole purpose of storing them.
- Delete personal data. Users have the right, in certain cases, to obtain the elimination of their data by the holder.
- Receive your data and transfer ir to another person in charge. User have the right to receive their data in a standard format, structured, mechanically readable and, if technically possible, to be transferred to another responsible without any impediment. This provision shall apply provided that the data have been processed through automated means and that the treatment is based on the consent of the user, in a contract that the user is part of or that appears in the pre-contractual obligations of the same.
- Make a complaint. Users have the right to file a complaint with the competent authority regarding the protection of personal data.
Details on the right of opposition to treatment
When the treatment of the personal data is of public interest, in the exercise of official powers granted to the holder or due to a legitimate interest of the holder, the users may object to said treatment explaining a reason in relation to their particular situation to justify their objection.
The users must know that, however, in case their personal data are treated for commercial purposes, they can object at any time to such treatment without need of justification. To know if the personal data of the users are being treated by the holder for commercial purposes, they should consult the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any request to exercise the rights of the user can be directed to the owner through the contact information provided in this document. The requests will be processed by the holder without any cost as soon as possible and always within a period of one month.
Application of higher protection standards
While all users have basic protection standards, some users have higher protection standards.
These higher protection standards will always apply when the treatment:
- When the treatment is carried out by a holder resident in the EU.
- When it is related to the personal data of users that are in the EU and also is related to advertising goods and services, paid or free, to these users.
- When it is relative to the personal data of users that are in the EU and also allow the holder to monitor the behavior of those users in the territory of the EU.
Additional information on the collection of data and its treatment
The personal data of the user may be used for the legal defense of the holder before a court or in the judicial phases prior to a possible lawsuit derived from the inappropriate use of this application or the related services.
The user declares to know that the holder may be required by public authorities in order to reveal personal data.
Additional information about the personal data of the user
System log and maintenance
For reasons related to operation and maintenance, this application and any other service, provided by their parties, that is used, may collect a record of the system; that is, files that record the interaction with this application and that ay contain personal data, such as the user’s IP address.
Additional information may be requested at any time regarding the collection and processing of the personal data of the holder. The contact information is indicated at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are processed
This application does not allow “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine if any of the third party services you use accept “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Personal Data (or Data): It constitutes a personal data any information that, directly, indirectly or in relation to other information – including a personal identification number – allows to identify a natural person.
Data of Use: The information collected automatically by this application (or by third-party services used by this application), may include: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the user that connects to this application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to make the request to the server, the dimensions of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the server’s response (satisfactory result, error, etc), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal coordinates of the visitor (for example, the time spent on each page) and the details related to the itinerary followed within the application, with special reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters related to the operating system and to the user’s computer lathe.
User: The individual who uses this application, who, unless otherwise indicated, must agree with the data owner.
Holder of the data: The natural person to whom the personal data refers.
Responsible for the treatment (or Holder): The individual or legal entity, public administration, agency or any other institution, acting alone or jointly with others, determine the purposes and measures of the processing of personal data, including security measures regarding the operation and use of this application. Unless otherwise specified, the treatment manager is the holder of this application.
This Application: The means through which the personal data of the user have been collected and processed.
Service: The service provided by this application, as described in the definitions and legal references (if available) and on this page or application.
European Union (or EU): Unless otherwise indicated, all references made to the European Union in this document include all current Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Last revision: June 13th, 2018